A story I have never told.

A story I have never told.


This is what mental health can look like. What you immediately see is a man who looks sick on the outside when in fact it was the inside that caused this. It was 11am in Las Vegas, I had been under a great deal of stress performing 400 shows a year, creating a tv show, and all the circumstances combined with my long battle with panic disorder created a perfect storm. I felt I was having a heart attack, I was sure of it. I was rushed to the hospital where over the loud speaker they proclaimed a “38 year old male cardiac arrest”. My wife was standing there holding our new born daughter who was crying. I feared that in the coming moments I was going to die. We had a show that next day in Denver Colorado and I wasn’t able to attend. I spent 48 hours in the hospital undergoing tests. When I say I have severe anxiety, panic attacks and Bi-polar episodes l mean it. They have shaped me into the person I am today, good or bad. I wanted to share this for anyone out there who is loosing hope, who are going through brutal ups and downs and seemingly can’t get a grip on their lives. I don’t have my life figured out but I have learned to just be thankful for the good days I do have, that’s all I can ask for, more good days than bad days. Much love to you all❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cheating partners

Please i need advice on this, post for me I am married with 2 kids ,

After 37 years of marriage.

The WW1 Sexual Liberation.

Meet Lisa Spark, the Woman Who Broke World Record For Sleeping With 919 Men In 12 hours

Please i need advice on this, post for me I am married with 2 kids ,

Few different aspects of Islamic history, but it's people usually hide it. (Homosexuality) ISLAMIC ECONOMIC??

Many Westerners know about the horrors that have happened on their side of the world throughout history.

Since its rediscovery in 1912, experts have been trying to decode the Voynich manuscript,

In the 1800s, Scottish surgeon Robert Liston became infamous for a surgery that led to an astonishing 300% mortality rate,