I am a mother of two children I am 26 years old I am also married this is the fifth year,

I am a mother of two children I am 26 years old I am also married this is the fifth year,

we were fine with my husband the problem came there is this woman outside there was a day she called me and told me that she is a wife my fellow

Then I asked the man and he refused, I calmed down but when that woman started sending me a picture with my husband, she insulted me a lot and claimed that she doesn't love me, she loves him. She lives with me because of the children.

Then I persevered because I saw my children going to school, he pays fees and services, I blocked my ears, but the problem was that me and my husband were talking, the woman knew what it meant, she was the one who was telling him, then the disrespect increased, I kept quiet, life continued but until there is a time, I tell my husband that if you love him, be free. Say I will leave with my children and live with them😞😞

She refuses to say that I love you my wife but the surprising thing is that there is a day I have sat wondering on WhatsApp that woman sent me a video of her with my husband inside me meaning she brought him to my bed when I left to go home.

She also sends me a video of her pregnant and says it is my husband's 😨😨but the man refuses even though I can't believe him. Where I am, my head hurts. I am not a person to follow my husband. Those acts of contempt have tired me. I am even thinking of leaving πŸ™Œ"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cheating partners

Please i need advice on this, post for me I am married with 2 kids ,

After 37 years of marriage.

The WW1 Sexual Liberation.

Meet Lisa Spark, the Woman Who Broke World Record For Sleeping With 919 Men In 12 hours

Please i need advice on this, post for me I am married with 2 kids ,

Few different aspects of Islamic history, but it's people usually hide it. (Homosexuality) ISLAMIC ECONOMIC??

Many Westerners know about the horrors that have happened on their side of the world throughout history.

Since its rediscovery in 1912, experts have been trying to decode the Voynich manuscript,

In the 1800s, Scottish surgeon Robert Liston became infamous for a surgery that led to an astonishing 300% mortality rate,