Please i need advice on this, post for me I am married with 2 kids ,

Please i need advice on this, post for me
I am married with 2 kids ,

i met my husband when he had nothing , we dated for 5 years and we are married for 6 years now, we suffered to the extent of begging food from family members and neighbors . All this long, he pretended to be a good man and that was why i married him. Fast forward, 2 years after, i had a job which was paying very good , i took loan to buy him car to use as Uber here in Accra, he became financially stable after 1 year driving the uber. I bought another car for my personal use which he sometimes drives it when he don’t go to work .

My husband dont care about me ever since he became financially stable. He dosnt touch me when he return from work, he sleeps in the sofa or the guest room, he doesn’t sleep in the bedroom again.
My husband has now turned different leaves, he is cheating on me with different girls, some are married women, born one’s whom i am even more beautiful than them. 
Anytime I approach him of his behavior, what he tells me is that if i am no more interested in the marriage again, i should walk out. This is the man i have been with him from the time he was not having which i bought car for him to do his uber and he is treating me like this . He doesn’t give is money in the house, he spend money on those women he is cheating with

What is really paining me is that, he doesn’t even talk to his children again, he won’t mind them if they greet or ask him of anything.
I am beginning to loose it, i feel like po!soning him sometimes because he has really betrayed my love and the trust. Why are men like that, why don’t they be honest with their wife? Please i need your advice because i am tearing apart. If care is not taking i may po!son him. I cannot take it anymore

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After 37 years of marriage.

The WW1 Sexual Liberation.

Meet Lisa Spark, the Woman Who Broke World Record For Sleeping With 919 Men In 12 hours

Please i need advice on this, post for me I am married with 2 kids ,

Few different aspects of Islamic history, but it's people usually hide it. (Homosexuality) ISLAMIC ECONOMIC??

Many Westerners know about the horrors that have happened on their side of the world throughout history.

Since its rediscovery in 1912, experts have been trying to decode the Voynich manuscript,

In the 1800s, Scottish surgeon Robert Liston became infamous for a surgery that led to an astonishing 300% mortality rate,

"CUPPING" IN AFRICAN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE DATES BACK TO 2200 BC