One day, my wife pleaded with me to allow the son of her closest friend to live with us.

One day, my wife pleaded with me to allow the son of her closest friend to live with us. She and the boy’s mother were best friends growing up, and after her friend passed away, the boy had no one to turn to. My wife wanted to help him out.
I was skeptical at first. We had agreed that no family members would live with us once we go

t married. But technically, he wasn’t family. After much pleading, I finally gave in. The next day, a very handsome, tall, light-skinned boy in his early 20s moved into our house.
I noticed my wife was always in his room, talking and laughing with him. When I complained, she explained that she didn’t want him to feel the loss of his mother and was trying to keep him company.
She even taught him how to drive with my car, which became the first car he ever drove.
The day I asked him to wash the car, my wife got upset. She spent the day squeezing her face, and when I asked her why, she said she didn’t want him to feel like we were maltreating him.
“Maltreating  who?”
Someone that was looking like skeleton when we brought him suddenly he has flesh all over. Where were all this concerned people when he was looking for a place to stay?
One day, I walked into our bedroom and found him and my wife on our bed, laughing and chatting.

I almost s|app3d my wife that day. I warned him to never sleep on my bed again and kicked him out of the room.

What was going on under my roof?

I started suspecting my wife of sleeping with him but I needed to catch her red handed as she always had an explanation for everything 
Lately we’ve not been making love because of work and partly because of the stress of not having children after nine years of marriage.
I was always busy, trying to make ends meet especially due to the high cost of foodstuffs and living, which left me exhausted.
I decided to treat my wife to a romantic dinner. I called her ahead of time and told her to dress up nicely. 

When I got home, she looked stunning, wearing a very short and hot dress.

But standing next to her was the boy, wearing one of my designer shirts. That one didn’t pain me, he wore one of my wristwatches, that one too didn’t pain me like that

The one that touched me was my perfume. My wife sprayed this boy my favorite perfume

I couldn’t eat throughout the date. My wife didn’t even notice. She and her gluttonous friend’s son ate and ate and ate #35,950 food and wine, which I paid for! 

When I was in Uni, I was dating this girl. We agreed no segz until after marriage. One day I came back unexpectedly and found her riding my roommate on my bed. We fought and both of them beat me up 

He later told me I’m a mugu for love for trusting a woman. those memories came flooding back after I paid for the date without eating anything.

That night, after my wife dozed off, slightly drunk, I picked up her phone, used her facial recognition to unlock it, and went through her chats. 

What I found shocked me to the core. My wife and the boy had a more serious relationship than I suspected.

He wasn’t her late friend’s son but her biological son, whom she had when she was 15. She had been lying to me all along

I was furious and ready to throw her out along with her bascard son until I realized she knew my secret. She had found out that I had tricked her into marrying me by hiding the fact that I was impotent.

My sperm count was too low to have children, and I had kept it from her because every woman I told left me immediately.

Now, I don’t know what to do. I won’t raise another man’s son, but I also can’t lose my wife. The shame would be too much to bear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please i need advice on this, post for me I am married with 2 kids ,

After 37 years of marriage.

The WW1 Sexual Liberation.

Meet Lisa Spark, the Woman Who Broke World Record For Sleeping With 919 Men In 12 hours

Many Westerners know about the horrors that have happened on their side of the world throughout history.

Since its rediscovery in 1912, experts have been trying to decode the Voynich manuscript,

In the 1800s, Scottish surgeon Robert Liston became infamous for a surgery that led to an astonishing 300% mortality rate,

"CUPPING" IN AFRICAN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE DATES BACK TO 2200 BC

Please i need advice on this, post for me I am married with 2 kids ,

The biggest cover up and never hardly talked about issue in slavery was the rape and torture of black men.