A house maid was adding po!son into her boss’s drink at the backyard

A house maid was adding po!son into her boss’s drink at the backyard

, coincidentally, their Dog was watching her from it cage
The moment she finished adding the po!son, the Dog began to bark furiously 
It was on Sunday evening, Mr benson was on leave at his work and he decided to stay at home that day
He was sitting at the balcony of his house, reading newspaper while waiting for his maid to serve him his drink then the Dog began to bark all of a sudden 
Initially, he thought it was just a normal barking untill it started becoming more fur!ous and intense 
“Something must have been going on with the dog” Mr benson said worriedly, he slide down his recommended spectacle on his face and began to feel worried 
The maid appeared with the drink, she knelt down and gently served her boss.
“What’s going on with the Dog?” Me benson asked his maid
“My oga, I don’t really know, and I don’t know if it could be hunger because it has eaten this afternoon and I gave it a large portion this afternoon, maybe it’s just it Normal barking sha” the house tried to convince
“No, I disagree, it can’t be normal barking, this is unusual, please call me the gatekeeper“ Mr benson ordered 
“My Oga, musa is on leave today ” the house maid reminded him
“Oh, that’s true, today is Sunday, I just want him to help me check on the dog but it’s okay, I will go myself” Mr benson said and stood up to leave
“my Oga, I will suggest you to drink your drink first so as to calm your nerve before going” the maid suggested 
“I will take it later, you don’t have to be worried about that, you can go back to the kitchen and continue your chores” Mr benson said and move to the Dog’s cage
When he got to the cage, he noticed the Dog was very furious. He gazed at it eyes and he saw a slid of tears rolling down.
“Oh, jezz, what’s going on, could that be tears? unbelievable” he mumbled while unlocking the cage impatiently 
The moment he unlocked the key and opened .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please i need advice on this, post for me I am married with 2 kids ,

After 37 years of marriage.

The WW1 Sexual Liberation.

Meet Lisa Spark, the Woman Who Broke World Record For Sleeping With 919 Men In 12 hours

Many Westerners know about the horrors that have happened on their side of the world throughout history.

Since its rediscovery in 1912, experts have been trying to decode the Voynich manuscript,

In the 1800s, Scottish surgeon Robert Liston became infamous for a surgery that led to an astonishing 300% mortality rate,

"CUPPING" IN AFRICAN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE DATES BACK TO 2200 BC

Please i need advice on this, post for me I am married with 2 kids ,

The biggest cover up and never hardly talked about issue in slavery was the rape and torture of black men.